Just a quick email to say we here at RDHS are very happy you are safe and sound and I am looking forward to a detailed account of your adventure.
I know your ultimate goal was to summit, but there were a few more goals you added on to this expedition that I believe achieved success. I will not remind you of those, as I think they are self evident, and we here at Ridgetown will carry this experience with us for a very long time, if not forever.
I know your ultimate goal was to summit, but there were a few more goals you added on to this expedition that I believe achieved success. I will not remind you of those, as I think they are self evident, and we here at Ridgetown will carry this experience with us for a very long time, if not forever.
Your adventures remind me of Robert Frost's poem The Road Not Taken and I think the last stanza suits this instant:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
Thanks for letting us here at RDHS walk with you on your road...it has made a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment